- Wood Frames
- Seat Cushion Foam
- Plastic Components
- Metal Components
- Filling Materials
- Pillow Fiber Filling
- Upholstery Materials
(see fabric warranty below)
Additional Warranty Details
Flexsteel upholstered home furniture limited warranties apply to the original purchaser for the specified periods of time (see above), beginning the date the product is purchased from an authorized Flexsteel retailer in the United States or Canada. Flexsteel products used under normal, indoor residential conditions are warranted against manufacturing and material defects for as long as the product remains in the original upholstery and for as long as parts are available. For third-party warranties offered by other companies, contact those companies for further information.
Flexsteel products are not warranted against wear and tear or damage resulting from neglect, abuse, misuse, rental or commercial use, pets, extreme temperatures, exposure to sunlight, chemical treatments, excessive soiling, accidents, or improper storage, care, or cleaning. Please see the Care & Cleaning Instructions below.
Flexsteel does not warrant the following:
- Normal fading, pilling, shading, wrinkling, shrinkage, stretching, wear, and color loss of fabrics.
- In-store samples or product designated “as is” at the time of purchase.
- Minor differences between your furniture and in-store samples, printed materials, and video or internet displays.
- These warranties are valid for products purchased after June 2016. For products purchased June 2016 and prior, warranty coverage and details may vary.
To request a service claim under these warranties, contact the Flexsteel retailer where you made your purchase or your nearest authorized Flexsteel retailer. To initiate a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase. If the product is still under warranty, the retailer will make arrangements for repair or replacement. After the first year of the warranty period, the purchaser is responsible for the labor and shipping costs associated with repairs.
- Use appropriate precautions to prevent young children and pets from playing on sleepers and reclining furniture. Always leave unoccupied reclining furniture in the closed, upright position to protect children and pets.
- Keep smoldering, smoking objects and open flames a safe distance from polyurethane foam to prevent furniture fires.
*Specialty brand fabric warranties may vary. Please refer to the warranty tag for each fabric brand for complete warranty details.
The following are not considered defects:
- Color variations caused by lighting angles and markings displayed on fabrics such as velvets and silks.
- Slight softening and flattening of seat cushion foam and fibers as a result of normal use and aging under normal use and conditions, cushions may lose up to one inch of the original height standard of the cushion foam core within the first year of use.
- Softening and flattening of ultra-soft back cushions with blown-in fiber filling as a result of normal use. Occasionally fluff these cushions to keep fibers evenly distributed and prolong softness.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc.
PO Box 877
Dubuque, IA 52004-0877
Flex Fabric Warranty
Three-Year Limited Fabric Warranty
It is Culp’s policy to stand behind the stain resistance and cleaning performance of its LiveSmart category of products for a period of three years from the date of sale to the consumer, provided fabrication guidelines are met and consumer abuse or neglect is not present. This warranty applies to common household stains¹ (specific exclusions being ink marks, crayon, mustard, and vegetable oil based products). This warranty is valid only when used in accordance with its intended use as indoor residential furniture. Damage/staining due to neglect or allowing the fabric to become excessively soiled without cleaning, or resulting from not following the proper LiveSmart cleaning guidelines, is not covered under this warranty. The warranty is voided by the application of any retail-applied fabric treatment or any other chemical treatments applied to the fabric by a party other than Culp.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser of the fabric and covers the replacement cost of the fabric only, at original purchase price. Culp will not be responsible for any other costs of the replacement, such as installation and labor costs.
*Common household stains include coffee, wine, soda, beer, ketchup, salsa, chocolate syrup, ice cream, jelly, dirt, urine, Crayola magic marker, milk, tea, juices, blood, Kool Aid.
Fabric Care Information
Flex Fabric Care
Flex is upholstered with Livesmart Evolve fabric, a sustainably-made, high-performing fabric that contains approximately 9 standard-sized plastic water bottles per linear yard of fabric. It is a fabric that you can feel good about.
Messes happen. Livesmart Evolve is engineered for easy cleanup.
All spills should be treated promptly for the best results and ease of removal. Most spills can be cleaned by gently lifting the spill with a paper towel, or a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- Mix - Use a water-based soap mixture that combines 1 teaspoon of liquid laundry detergent, such as Tide, with 16 ounces of lukewarm water.
- Blot - Dampen the cleaning cloth in the mixture and gently blot the soiled area. Avoid rubbing the affected area aggressively.
- Rinse - Rinse the area with a clean, damp cloth to ensure all soap residue is removed.
Removing dried non-liquid spills may require a soft brush or butter knife on the affected area before wet treatment. Excessive spills may require consultation with a professional upholstery cleaning company.